What is Barohk’s Free & Easy Delivery policy?
We assure you that all products sold on Barohk are made from genuine and top quality material. In case the product you have received is 'Damaged', 'Defective' or 'Not as Described', our Free & Easy Returns promise has got you covered.
Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund.
Barohk believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on Barohk.co.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has been shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person.
Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Refunds are not provided for custom made items and bulk orders;
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
© 2014 Barohk. All Rights Reserved